Specialty fruit spreads for unique appetizers and entries
- Jalapeño Jelly Recipes: Most serve it with Cream Cheese and crackers, however, it is quite versatile. Here are some Jalapeño Jelly Recipes: a glaze for chicken and pork, a mix with mayo and a spicy spread on turkey/ham/cheese sandwiches and many other variations.
Peach Jalapeño Jelly Bean Dip Recipe:
- 1 can (15.5 oz) black beans drained in oven tolerant dish (9” pie pan)
- Mix 8 oz softened cream cheese with 4 oz sour cream
- Spread mixture evenly over black beans
- Place in oven (350 degrees) until warm
- Remove from oven and spread Peach Jalapeño Jelly over dip
- Serve with scoops or chips of your choice
Blackberry Jalapeño Jelly Pulled Pork Recipe:
- 1 Boston Butt Pork roast
- 1 Bottle Tim Buck’s BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Place Boston Butt Pork roast in crock pot and add BBQ Sauce and pepper, cook overnight on low
- Pull pork, spread Blackberry Jalapeño Jelly on a bun and add pulled pork
Strawberry Jalapeño and/or Jalapeño Jelly over Goat Cheese & Cucumbers Recipe:
- Peel and cut Cucumbers into slices
- Spread goat cheese onto Cucumber slices
- Top some slices with Strawberry Jalapeño Jelly and some with Jalapeño Jelly (mild, hot, or very hot)
Jalapeño Wanton Poppers Recipe:
- Mix: 4 oz softened cream cheese, ½ cup sour cream, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1.5-2 oz. bacon bits (prefer Oscar Meyer real bacon bits)
- Place 12 wonton wrappers in oven (350 degrees) until warm
- Remove from oven and spoon fill wontons with mixture
- Return to oven for an additional 8-10 minutes (golden brown & melted cheese).
- Remove from oven add dollop of Jalapeño jelly. Serve
Delightful Cranberry Apple Relish Brie Recipe:
Ingredients: 1 tube Crescent dough, 8 oz. Brie, 6 sprigs Rosemary, 1 jar Delightful Cranberry Apple Relish
- Preheat oven 375 and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch seams together. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots
- Cut brie into small pieces an place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of Delightful Cranberry Apple Relish and a sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until golden brown (15ish minutes)
Deli Sandwich with Tomato Jelly Recipe:
- Spread Mom & Margaret’s Tomato Jelly on bread of choice (pumpernickel recommended) add Sliced Turkey, Havardi Cheese (or your choice of cheese), slice of granny smith apple and top with lettuce.
- Cut sandwich into desired finger sandwich sizes
Jalapeño Shrimp Taco Bites Recipe:
- Cilantro Cream Sauce: combine 1 c. sour cream, 1 bunch finely chopped cilantro, ½ lime juiced, salt & pepper to taste, mix & refrigerate.
- Place 20 small uncooked raw shrimp into Ziploc back with 1tbsp taco seasoning, shake until shrimp is coated with seasoning
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan (med. heat) Place shrimp in pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove shrimp onto plate & cover w/foil
- Place tortilla scoops on a tray, add shredded lettuce to each then add 1 tsp cilantro sauce to each and add diced avocado
- Place shrimp into scoop
- Add dollop of your favorite Jalapeño jelly.